Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pictures, Picture, and more Pictures

It has been such a long time since I've posted anything, so here is a collection of pictures showing what we've done the last few months.

Annalee playing in the leaves


Violatte playing in the leaves


The snowman we built. Isn't he great!?!


Violatte and Santa Clause. We got to see him at the train rides that are run each year. She told him that what she wanted for Christmas was presents.


Annalee told Santa that she wanted presents too.




I love holding my little guy.


Annalee loved the face painting she had done at a fair.


Violatte loved her face painting too.


Getting some cuddle time with Annalee.


This mama goat loved me.


Annalee and Violatte petting a baby goat at the petting zoo.


Luke loved seeing all the animals at the petting zoo.


The kids and I at the petting zoo.


Luke and I on the hay ride at the pumpkin patch.


Annalee and I on a hay ride at the pumpkin patch.


Luke hasn't used a pacifier in a long time. He does like to play with it now and then, though. This is his favorite way of playing with it.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Woo Hoo, new pics :) I love the one of Luke with his Pacifire. For a minute I thought he might have gotten a marker and put it in his mouth. We are going to miss you guys so much.