Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jesus Said

Two nights ago I heard the sweetest thing and it just warmed my heart as a mother.

The kids were in bed and the girls were talking to each other. I had told them many times to be quiet and was about to go tell them again when I heard Violatte say, "Annalee, Jesus said 'If ye love me keep my commandments.' Jesus said that! Isn't that amazing!"

Then they had a little discusson about it. Violatte explained to her little sister what it meant and then repeated, "Because Jesus said 'If ye love me keep my commandments.' John 1:6."

I know that the actual reference is John 14:15, but I really don't care. I'm just glad she has such wonderful primary teachers that teach her such wonderful things and that she shares them with her little sister.

What a blessing to be the mother to such incredible children!

2 comments:

Lydia Story said...

Oh! So sweet!

Bri said...

that is so cool! What a smart sweet girl.