Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Preparing for Our Trip

As many of you know, we are preparing for a trip to Ethiopia this coming Sunday. It is for a big project, and I have been unbelieveably busy trying to get everything in order for it, not to mention homeschool and kids and . . . everything else.

So, that is my excuse for not reading (or commenting) on anyone's blogs lately. I do miss all of you and will catch up on what everyone has been doing lately, but for now, I suppose I'm a little focused on my own little world. Very sad, I know.

I do hope that on this trip I will have time to write and post things about what we are doing. It should be an amazing experience, and I look forward to the pictures and stories I can post later. It's always great to hear from you all.

2 comments:

Julianne Sanders said...

WHAT???!!! You are going to Ethiopia?!! I don't look at your blog for several mo. and this is what I get! Ha! Why? Is Jim going with you... the kids... ? Huh? More info. please!

Bri said...

Ethiopia! That is so exciting. I can't wait to get the full report. :)