Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lots of Awesome pictures

The kids are so funny! I've gotten lots of fun pictures of them lately. So, here are a bunch of random (but fantastic) pictures.

I found these little footprints in the dust on my desk.  A couple of shelves up I found some little fingerprints.  It made me laugh.  I guess I need to dust now that I know how the culprit was that was sneaky the markers off the top of my desk.


Violatte was playing with a magnet set at a friends' house and she made this.  I especially love how she put that taxes are 598%.  It made me laugh.

Luke LOVED going to the dentist.  This is a picture of him with the little suction tube.  He thought it was hilarious how it sucked up his lips when he closed his mouth around it.  He was so good there that the dentist and hygenists all loved him.  In fact, the very first thing the kids asked me as we were leaving was, "Mom, when do we get to go back to the dentist?"

When Mars passed in front of the moon we really wanted to see it, and have the kids look at it.  Jim had the wonderful idea of using his welding mask to look at the sun. It worked perfectly! We went outside and watched it -- one at a time -- wearing his mask.  Our neighbors came out to join us and all looked through it too. It was really fun!

Annalee looked so cute in her little dress with the big welding mask on. It made me giggle.


A few days later, Venus passed in front of the sun. We met Jim at work to look at it and used the welding mask again.  This time I got pictures of Luke wearing it.


This is a picture of Annalee and Chase, the little guy that I watch. She loves him so much and is always wanting to hold him. She is such a sweet girl!



I really loved this moment with Luke and Annalee.  They were playing a game on their Daddy's phone, and sharing so well! They are just too cute sitting together. I love this picture.

As I was going through my camera, I found this picture. Gee, I wonder who was playing with my camera . . . Luke . . .

No comments: