Wednesday, July 15, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

The kids have said and done some funny things lately.

Violatte: Mom, you're tummy is big. Wow! I can see it! It's really big!

Annalee: (When she found a toy doll that had the leg broken off) I think it needs a band-aid.

Violatte: Mommy, I think you should get married again to Daddy. I want to come see you!

Luke now knows how to pick up his binky and put it in his mouth. He's getting so big!

We got a kitten and we named her "Elipse" but the girls just call her "Lips"

Today Violatte drew two pictures. One happy face and one sad face. She said they were both Annalee. The sad face is because they can't see Grandma and Grandpa yet and the happy face is for when they get to see them.

Luke "talks" so much! I've had to leave Relief Society almost every single week because he is so noisy we can't hear the teacher!

Violatte has already packed her bags for the the trip to Utah and Colorado

Violatte told me today that the blister she got "threw up." (blech!)

Luke rolls all over the place. I have to watch him really close or he will roll across the room and into something.

Violatte really is curious about getting married. She keeps talking about when she is big like me and is old like me and can get married. We've had to explain that she can't marry her Daddy or her brother so now she can't figure out who she's going to marry.

No comments: