Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cute Kids



Annalee does some really cute things. One of my favorites is when we read scriptures at night, she likes to take a turn. She always turns to the page in the Book of Mormon that has this picture on it and "reads" something like this:
"I love Jesus. I want him to come back. He can come visit our house. I miss him. That's him right there in the picture. I want him to come."

Annalee loves to say, "This food is delicious!" at dinnertime. She also uses the word "beautiful" to describe things. They seem like such big words for such a little girl.

I had to switch all the kids' clothes for bigger sizes. Annalee is now in 3T, Violatte is in 5T, and Luke is in 9 month clothes. They all grow so fast!

We've done some fun things as a family lately. I'll be posting more pictures soon.

No comments: