Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Pics

We had such a great Halloween. It was fun to see our kids all dressed up. Jim and I even got in the festive spirit and dressed up as well. We had a great time.


Annalee was a cute little butterfly. The wings were huge on her but it was definitely more butterfly-like.



Violatte looked so cute in her poodle skirt. It ended up being pretty big on her so I had to safety-pin it, but she still looked great!



Luke's costume was definitely a challenge for me. I couldn't find a pattern anywhere for the robe or for the Yoda face. I did it all by creativity (and Jim's help.) It turned out really cute.



This is us at the Trunk-or-Treat



Jim was Elmer Fudd and . . .



. . . here is the classic Elmer Fudd searing for his "Wascally Wabbit."



A friend gave me a pirate costume and the girls really wanted me to dress up. *sigh* So I gave in. I can't remember the last Halloween I dressed up because I always feel ridiculous, but it was actually pretty fun.



Another cute picture of Luke



Well, we decided since we were in costume to have some fun with picture-taking.

Me, getting impaled by a sword . . . in the armpit . . .



Yoda is using The Force to take the rubber-band gun from Elmer Fudd



Yoda holding the pirate at bay with a sword (we were fresh out of lightsabers for Yoda).








We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Loved the pictures!! What a fun night you all must have had! You've inspired ME to dress up next year!!!

Chelsi said...

The costumes all look great! I love Halloween - you guys must have had a ball.

Bri said...

you guys all looked so cute. I loved the silly pics at the end. They made me smile :)