Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girls' Drawings

Both Violatte and Annalee love to draw. Here are some of their more recent pictures.

Violatte drew this one. I think it's of herself.



Another cute one by Violatte



Jim's drawing (typical guy stuff)



Violatte's version of Jim's picture



Violatte's drawing of a heart. It amazes me how it actually looks so much like a human heart.



This is probably my favorite picture ever that Violatte has drawn. It's a row of sunflowers. She is a good little artist.



One day Violatte really wanted me to draw a picture for her while she was at school. This is what I drew.



Violatte liked the way I drew the heart and the picture that she did her version of it. I love this one.




The main thing Annalee draws is circles. Lots of them.



Violatte loves to draw rainbows.



Annalee's drawing of Mommy



Violatte's drawing of Mommy



Violatte's picture of Jo Jo (The dog we used to have) and Elipse (our cat).



Violatte drew herself next to a Christmas tree.



Violatte's picture of herself with a light saber.



Violatte's picture of a Christmas tree. She got really good at drawing these.



Violatte's picture of a Gingerbread Yoda (like the one Jim made at Christmas)

3 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Hahaha how cute! Your girls are really good at drawing their mom ;)

Denise said...

Oh, I love Annalee's drawing of you, very Jabba the Hutt. Hahaha!

Bri said...

What little Artists. I need to be better about saving my girl's pictures.