Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Luke's First Birthday

I cannot believe my baby is a year old now. He is getting so big so fast. It's hard to see him growing up, but I do love seeing him grow and learn. Here is his chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (as tradition).

Luke loved the singing and the candle. He couldn't wait to get to the cake, though!



Ready . . .



. . . set . . .



Go!!!



Luke liked playing with it more than eating it.



He was one happy boy!



Luke had to make sure he got every last bite.

6 comments:

Donna Howard said...

What darling pictures! And what a cute tradition! Whoever started it must have been inspired! ;)

Ratliffs said...

He is SO cute Celese!

Bri said...

I love pictures especially when he takes the final plunge.

Crystal said...

I can't believe he's one already!!! He is such a cutie!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the pics, he is adorable!

Lydia Story said...

Oh how cute! I love the ready set go! Good job camera man. He sure is a darling boy!