Monday, April 5, 2010

Hair Salon at home

I've really wanted to try different hairstyles with the girls. One of my friends listed some websites on her blog that gave ideas. It was fun to try them and the girls seemed to like it. It was kind of hard with their short hair so I'm looking forward to trying it when their hair is a little longer.

Here are the finished pictures.

Violatte's hair -- this was half of a spider web kind of thing. I added the flowers -- I think the girls look so cute with flowers in their hair!



Annalee's hair -- I'm not sure what this one was called.


The Websites I got my inspiration from are:
http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/
http://www.babesinhairland.com/

3 comments:

Patty said...

So cute!! It's nice when they want to have their hair done. My two youngest would have nothing to do with it! *sniff*

Lydia Story said...

Oh I love it!! I am so glad to see you use them!! Darling blonde hair!

Bri said...

Part of me is going to miss doing that stuff with Gwen's hair, the other 98% of me is glad that all I need to do now is brush it and put a clip in it to keep the front out of her eyes.