Monday, April 5, 2010

Violatte's Birthday

I am very late posting this, but on March 28th Violatte turned 5 years old!!!
It's so hard for me to see her growing up like this. She seems more and more like a big girl each day. Here are the pictures from her special day.

Violatte and her birthday cake. When we asked her what kind of cake she said, "Chocolate chip, marshmallow, strawberry cake." She also joked about green bean frosting. So, I made a chocolate cake with marshmallows spelling out the number 5, green frosting that said, "Happy Birthday Violatte" and strawberries. I think it turned out just like she wanted. Silly girl.



Violatte's pajamas that she got from her Grandpa and Grandma Sanders.



Violatte in the new dress that her Grandpa and Grandma Sanders gave her. It is so perfect for her! She loves it!



The quilt I made for Violatte. I didn't qite have it finished for her birthday (but it is now!)


We love you Violatte!!!

3 comments:

Bri said...

She looks so grown up in her new dress!

Patty said...

What a beautiful little lady!! I love her sense of humor!!

Lydia Story said...

What a fun fun birthday. You are such a great mom Celese! I love that her birthday cake was just what she wanted. Those ballerina pajamas are darling!!