Monday, December 6, 2010

Memory Lane -- Annalee

Here are a bunch of pictures of Annalee.

This is Annee with one of the first eggs we got from our chickens. She really loves to gather the eggs!


Although I look scary in this picture, I was actually very happy. I don't get many chances to cuddle my sweet Annee. I sure do love her.



Coloring her princess pictures. (She loves princesses!!!)



Annalee loves to draw on the whiteboards we have for school.


I really loves this picture of her. She is so darling.


Annalee loves her dolls. She is so sweet with them. (And can I mention what beautiful eyes she has?!?)


It amazes me how much younger she looks in this picture! This was probably taken about a year ago. My, how time flies!



This is during conference. We set up a tent facing towards the prophets and the kids had packets that I put together for them to color and write in while they listened. Annalee loved the tent and spent so much time in there.

No comments: