Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ethiopia (Post 3)

Wow. It has been really hard for me to find the time to sit down and write more blogs. I just am having such a hard time keeping up with everything.
Today I want to write about a couple of the places that we visited.  The first one is a little ice cream shop.  The shop is very close to the MAI building that we spent a lot of time at. They served Italian Ice.  We went there a couple of times. I loved it.  

This is a view of the door and the street from inside of the shop.  It was kept really clean. It was one of the nicest shops we saw.  I really loved it there.


If you notice, on the ceiling there were burlap sacks.

This view is from one of the swings.  Inside of the shop there were tables as well as some porch swings that you could sit on to eat.  The back of the shop was painted like Italy.

Nati, Kate, and Ronelle at the ice cream shop.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

How fun to visit an ice cream shop. I can only imagine how wonderful it tasted!