Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Boy!

We are home! After a long and crazy four days we are finally home with our son. He is doing perfectly well and we are so grateful after such a scary start. Here is the info on his birth:

Name: Luke Jefferson Sanders
Born: Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 11:18 am
Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 21 inches long

And here are some pictures from when we were in the hospital. Most of them are when he has the oxygen tubes and different sensors on him. We will get more pictures soon and post them later.


I am so happy to have our son here!



Daddy and his little boy


I love seeing the two of them together!


We tried on this little fishing cap. It's too big but isn't it cute?!!!


Jim, Annlaee, and Luke


Jim, Violatte, and Luke


Little Luke -- poor kid had so many things attached to him!


Annalee, Luke, and I

8 comments:

Ratliffs said...

What a CUTIE!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person!!

Melissa said...

congrats, he's adorable! We're so glad he's doing well now, good luck!

Camille said...

I'm so happy for you and that all is well. COngrats!

The Winkel Family said...

Congratulations! He is just adorable. I love the fishing hat! I hope you are all doing well and getting some rest. You are such a cute family. Take care.

Andrea said...

He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!!

Cheney Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad everything is getting better. He is so cute.

Bri said...

We are so glad for you. See you tonight!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Congrats! He is adorable!!