Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Haircuts

My poor girls have to have me cut their hair. It always scares me to cut their hair, but Violatte has been bugging me for a haircut for a long time. So, I decided to just do what I can. Annalee's turned out really cute. She looks good with a short haircut, and she really needed it! Her hair was so uneven!
Violatte's turned out good, too. It was shorter than I meant for it to be (but, I cut one side shorter than the other and had to fix it.) She really seems to like it, and their hair has stayed much cleaner and nicer. I think we are all going to like this change!

2 comments:

The Winkel Family said...

Such cute hair! I am impressed with your skills. It is nice that you are able to do it yourself and save so much money. Plus, those little girls probably don't care how perfect it is. They are just so cute. By the way, Jason and I now have a blog: jasonandreawinkel.blogspot.com. I hope you are doing well with the end of this pregnancy in sight.

Ratliffs said...

I think you did such a good job!! I cut the boys' hair, and Trevor's too for that matter! I think it's fun to be able to do it! Way to go you!