Saturday, February 7, 2009

Husband Tag!

I love writing about my husband so I am glad to have another reason to. :)

what's your husbands name?
Jim

how long have you been married? almost 5 years!

how long did you date? 1 1/2 months before the popped the question -- hey, when you know, why wait?

how old is he? 27

who eats more sweets? we share . . .unless it's brownies -- then Jim doesn't even have a chance

who is a better singer? Jim! (but don't ask him)

who is smarter? He is! There is no way I could design a rocket motor

who does the laundry? I do

who pays the bills? He does usually

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

who mows the lawn? I love to, but I let him do the trimming around the edges

who cooks dinner? I usually do, but he is always quick to help me out by cooking when I could use the help.

who drives? I am now proud to say that I enjoy Jim driving when we are together. (I have finally stopped being such a control-freak . . . for the most part.)

who is the first to say they are wrong? Definitely Jim. He is so much better about not holding a grudge and making amends.

who kissed who first? That is a good question. I'll just say it was mutual. :)

who asked who out first? He asked me out. . . although it took him THREE WHOLE MONTHS after we met!

who wears the pants? We share, but I definitely look to him for the final decision -- he is, after all, my man.

I tag: Crystal and Chelsi

No comments: