Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Health Update

Will these ever end? I'm so sick of things being wrong with me!

Ok, so the update . . .
I went into the doctor today and I have the beginning stages of TMJ (or lock-jaw.) It's nothing serious but it does cause a bunch of pain and discomfort for quite a while. I got some muscle relaxant to help. She thinks it started because of the combination of my cold and the mass that made it hard for me to breath while I slept, so I tensed up and made my muscles spasm.

So, no big deal. It'll get over quickly. We'll schedule the surgery soon and hopefully it will all be over! Thanks everybody for caring!

1 comment:

sweetpea#1 said...

Celese, I want you to know that I am here to help you in any way. I can't imagine how stressful this all has to be for you. If you need a babysitter for a nap or help with meals or anything else, I am available. I really hope you get better and that everything settles down for you.