Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank You

As some of you know, I have been very sick. We aren't sure what happened but I thought it was just a bad cold and then I was suddenly so sick I fell asleep and slept for almost 16 hours straight (which just an hour break in the middle for some food). I also woke up three times because I wasn't breathing. (So scary!) I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong and why I'm still feeling some things.

But, I want to say thank you to all of my wonderful friends. On Sunday two of you offered to bring us dinner and four or five other called to see how I was doing. That meant so much to me. Thank you all of you for caring. I'll get over this and all will be well. Thank you!

2 comments:

M&EMS said...

Um...what? I just saw you yesterday. What's been going on?

Ratliffs said...

Wish I would've known! We should really talk more!