Thursday, April 16, 2009

Luke's Blessing

Luke was blessed this past Easter Sunday. He was exactly two months old. It's amazing how much he is changing from when he was first born. He is such a wonderful little boy.

I absolutely love this picture of him. He smiles all the time. Also, the blessing outfit is absolutely darling. A friend of mine made it and it just is so perfect for a little boy's blessing. I love the tie and vest and everything!







We had a lot of family come out. It was so fun to see them. Here is almost everybody. The only one missing is my Mother-in-Law. She was not feeling well, so we missed her in the picture. Also, my friend Mary and her daughter are also missing from the picture. Included are my parents; my siblings, Gavin, Tara, Jenna, Clarissa, Heather, and Elliana; Jim's father; and my Grandparents. We absolutely loved having everybody out to visit us!

My friend, Bri, was kind enough to take these pictures of us with her camera after church!

This is our family. It's fun to see how we are growing. And . . . I think we have the cutest kids!

4 comments:

kami said...

Wow! Your friend is very talented to make that darling outfit. You do have some very adorable kids :)

Bri said...

The kids are cute. I love Lukes smile too. It has a very happy and content look to it. almost like he's saying "could life get any better?"

Melissa said...

Oh, he's so cute, he looks like a Sanders! Congrats.

Williams Family Dirt said...

He is adorable! Looks just like his Daddy!