Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another tag!!

Five names you go by -
1. Celese
2. Babe
3. Mommy
4. Sister Sanders
5. Violatte's Mommy

Three things you are wearing right now -
1. Comfy Pants
2. Maternity Shirt
3. Slippers

Two things you want very badly at the moment -
1. To not be pregnant anymore
2. To get my hair cut

Three people who will probably fill this out:
1. That . . .
2. is a . . .
3. good question. :)

Two things you did last night -
1. Worked on family history
2. Had a timeout after putting two cranky girls to bed

Two things you ate today -
1. Taco
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Two people you last talked to on the phone -
1. Heidi G
2. Aimee

Two things you are going to do tomorrow -
1. Go to church
2. Make apple turnovers

Two longest car rides -
1. When we moved from Logan, Utah to Ridgecrest
2. Our trip last summer from Ridgecrest to Idaho and Colorado and then back

Two of your favorite beverages -
1. Water
2. Orange Juice

I tag Lynette and Cynthia

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I think I need a time out right about now too!! Good thing it's bed time!

Chocolate chip cookies sound good...I need to make some. Did you try Bri's recipe?

Is it time for a hair cut again? Man time flies!! I really like how it looks in your most recent preggo picture. Very cute!

Sophie said...

Fun facts! How come I didn't know you guys lived in Logan? We came from there too! We'll have to talk some time. I have to say it feels good to cut your hair. I recommend it! I'm glad I can still keep in touch with you through your blog, since I haven't been able to in person.