Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Pics of Luke

Luke is now a month old! The time has really flown by! He is such a sweet guy and we really love having him around. He is such a calm little guy (except when he is hungry) and just really brings such a sweet spirit into our home. Here are some recent pictures of him.

This one is my favorite. He is so alert and looking so intently at me.



I had laid Luke on the floor and when I came back into the room, Violatte was laying next to him just talking to him. It was so cute!



Luke has some fun facial expressions he does.



I just love to cuddle him.

8 comments:

Ratliffs said...

SO CUTE!! I can totally see Aunne in him!

Denise said...

Oh oh oh, baby cravings! Must....not....give....in....

SO cute!

Misty said...

Yeah....We are happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him, hopefully he won't be a toddler.

Anni Winings said...

Celese, Luke is so adorable. It'll be so fun to see him start to grow up over the next few months, and see what he really starts to look like. Thanks for all your advice and help.
Annicka

Lynette said...

I love those pictures. He is such a cutie! I love it when kids interact with babies; they are always so fascinated and do the cutest things with them.

The crafts kids do are the best! It's always so fun to keep those things as they become extremely sentimental later.

Oh man, that whole pepper situation would have me going out of my mind. It sounds like you dealt with it better than I would have!

Sophie said...

Thanks for sharing all those pictures! He's too cute! 1 month, wow!

Bri said...

what a cute little blessing. My favorite pics are the one of him and Violatte and the one of him sleeping.

Chelsi said...

I love the picture of Luke looking up at you. So precious. I am so happy for you.