Sunday, March 15, 2009

Violatte's Artwork

Violatte has done a lot of great artwork in her school lately. Here are some of the things she has done.


This is a cherry tree she made for Presidents' Day. It is made from her hand and arm.



This is one of my favorite things. She made a house out of popsicle sticks and the trees and flowers are made out of things she found outside -- like leaves and sticks.


This is a valentines day picture Violatte made. The poem on it says,
"A piece of me
I give to you.
I painted this flower
To say "I love you."
The heart is you,
The hand is me.
To show we are friends . . .
The best there can be.
I hope you will save it
And look back someday
At the flower we shared
On your special day."


This is a walrus. I love the whiskers and eyelashes!


This is a picture of a squirrel that she painted.


This is "Geri Girrafe"


A painting of a kitty.


A dog made out of hearts for V-day


A Polar Bear


A Zebra


A dreamcatcher


A spider


An owl

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Wow! She has been busy!!

Sophie said...

I love all the artwork! She does a great job!

Bri said...

Violatte is a great artist. We got the picture she sent us in the mail on Monday. We stoped by the mailbox on our walk for FHE. Gwen was so thrilled to have something for her. She talked about it for the rest of the night. I think we will have to send something back.