Sunday, March 29, 2009

St. Patricks' Day

We love doing fun little things to celebrate each holiday. For St. Patricks' Day Jim made some green scrambled eggs with some bell peppers. The girls thought they were pretty crazy, but it was fun. We couldn't quite figure out how to make green ham. :)

At school Violatte saw that the leprechaun had come and left little footprints all over the tables and walls in her classroom. And he had turned the milk green. Then, they made a little leprechaun hat. Both Violatte and Annalee had to model it.


3 comments:

Ratliff said...

Yay for St. Patrick's Day! Probably my most favorite holiday, besides Christmas! :) I love the hat!

Chelsi said...

Ah Saint Patrick's day. I love the green eggs idea. If I ever come across a green ham recipe I will let you know. Your girls are beautiful, just like their mama. How are you adjusting to life as a Mother of three? I hope things are going well and can't wait til your next update.

Sophie said...

I love the hat! That is really cute!