Thursday, January 1, 2009

Getting to Know You

2009 - Get to know you


1.What is your occupation right now?
Mary Kay Consultant/Cashier

2.What color are your socks right now?
White

3.What are you listening to right now?
Quiet . . . the girls are in bed and I think they are finally asleep!!!

4.What was the last thing that you ate?
And apple -- yum!

5.Can you drive a stick shift?
I used to be able to, but I doubt I can remember

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My hubby

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Most definitely!

8.How old are you today?
23 going on 43

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Dancing -- (yes it is a sport!)

10.What is your favorite drink?
Orange Juice

11.Have you ever dyed your hair?
No

12.Favorite food?
Hm . . . I would have to say that right now I am craving some Sweet and Sour Chicken with rice

13.What is the last movie you watched?
Horton Hears a Who

14.Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving

15.How do you vent anger?
Anything physical (biking, dancing, playing catch, swinging) or playing the piano and singing

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
My bike

17.What is your favorite season?
Autumn

18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries

19.Living arrangements?
With my family -- the best way to be!

20.When was the last time you cried?
Last night

21.What is on the floor of your closet?
My shoes

22.What did you do last night?
Went to a New Year's Eve party at our friends house and had a fabulous time! Then left the party early (yes, we are the party poopers) and went to bed at 10:30.

23.What are you most afraid of?
Being separated from my husband or kids

24.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese

25.Favorite dog breed?
Shitzu

26.Favorite day of the week?
Sunday -- the only day we can really be together as a family

27.How many states have you lived in?
3

28.Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

29.What is your favorite flower?
I love daisies! They are so simple and beautiful!

I tag: Melissa and Sophia

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I love tags! Especially one's that allow the readers to get to know the blogger better. I loved reading your answers

Ratliffs said...

I didn't know we vented the same way! Fun!!

Chelsi said...

I like reading these and getting to know you better. I am glad Christmas went well for you guys, your little girls are so stunning. Really cute kids, we can't wait to see Sanders #3! How are you feeling?