Thursday, January 1, 2009

Favorites Tag

I have to say that I am so incredibly excited to have a baby so I have lots of things that I love about babies! (Especially since I'm not yet tired from staying up with a crying baby all night!) Here are my 5 Favorite things about Babies:

1. When they look at you and you can tell they know something special

2. How we work so hard to get them to smile or respond in a happy way and we all get so excited when they do

3. I love how cuddly they are when they are still babies. They sleep and just rest in my arms. Toddlers don't do that so well, but babies are great at that.

4. How soft their skin is and how little and perfect they are. Their little cheeks and hands are so kissable and just looking at their perfect little feet and hands and faces is amazing!

5. How they can get away with hair that is crazy and yet so adorable at the same time!

I tag Lynette and Cynthia

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Awww that was cute. It's so true....you just can't be mad at them when they do way cute things like what you just mentioned...plus they don't know any better when they do something wrong. I'll definitely use the tag soon. That's a cute one.

Ratliffs said...

I love babies! (But I am NOT ready for another one yet! :) I'll just enjoy yours for awhile first.) I really like the shape of their mouth (the O shape). I think it's perfect, and kissing it is my fav!

Bri said...

all adorable. Loved the list :)