Sunday, January 18, 2009

Maternity Dress

I finally completed the maternity dress I have been trying to sew myself since October or November. I am proud of myself for actually completing a project, though, so I thought I would post it. (Plus, I wanted to make my Mom proud. She always tried to help me learn to sew and I started so many sewing projects that I never finished.) Even though it didn't turn out as nice as I was hoping, I have to say that it is so wonderful to have a dress for Sunday that fits me. So, here is the finished result.



7 comments:

Ratliffs said...

It looks good!! I'm curious to see it in person, as I'm sure it looks different than it does from the camera's point of view! Great job for finishing a project!! I love the feeling you get when you complete something! :)

Loughmiller's said...

Way to go!!! You did great!

The Tomlinsons said...

I noticed your cute dress today, but had no idea you actually made it yourself!!! Great job! Good luck with your test results--let us know if you need anything!

Janet Ricks said...

I had no idea that you made it yourself, and I can often tell, being a big-time sewer myself. Great job, it looks wonderful on you.

Denise said...

You look adorable!

Sophie said...

It looks great! I wish I could have been there to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job.!! Your maternity dress is looking awesome. Keep on the good work.