Monday, September 29, 2008

20 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks along (or about 4 1/2 months.) That means that I am halfway through my pregnancy. I thought I'd write a little update about how things are going, as well as a picture. I thought it would be fun to do a picture every four weeks to see how I grow.
This little guy is moving sooo much! It's good to know he is healthy and active. In a week we get a full ultrasound to see more about how he is developing.

Violatte and Annalee are so excited. Annalee has learned that she is going to have a "Baby Brudder" and she can hardly wait. Violatte really seems to understand that there is a baby growing and she is so excited, also.

As for me, my morning sickness is slowing up some. I even gained a couple of pounds so we are dong good. I've had some funny feelings lately, so they are worried about low blood pressure, low blood sugar, and some other things I don't understand. They did some blood work this past week so we'll see how that turns out. I'm just grateful that I can feel him move and know that he is still well and active.

2 comments:

M&EMS said...

WOW! I haven't seen you forever! you are looking super cute! Please let us know what the results are from all of your tests.

Ratliffs said...

Cute picture :), although, I have to say, you look a little bigger in the picture than in person. Yay for boys!! And double Yay for being halfway done! :) Your girls are going to be soooo great with their little bro!