Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Hubby




I was tagged with the hubby tag -- who is my favorite person to talk about anyway, so here goes.

1) Where did you meet? (the first time)
We met in church the very first Sunday of the school semester. We met in Sacrament meeting but he only remembers talking in Sunday School class. :)

2) How long did you date before you were married?
We dated (officially) for two months before we were engaged. Then we were engaged for three months before the big day.

3) How long have you been married?
Four and half years!

4) What does he do that surprises you?
He is so great with little daughters. I know he is great with boys, but he is a fabulous daddy to daughters, too!

5) What is your favorite feature about him?
Everything!!! I love his face (and great eyes) and he is just a hunk!

6) What is your favorite quality about him?
He has sooooo much patience! It is shocking!

7) Does he have a nickname for you?
Honey, Sweetie, and Babe

8) What is his favorite color?
He doesn't really have a favorite color

9) What is his favorite food?
He loves olives and Spanish food!

10) What is his favorite sport?
Sadly, I had to ask him this one. (We don't watch sports) He loves to play volleyball, though.

11) Who said "I love you" first?
He did. On Christmas Day when we were talking over the phone.

12) When and where was your first kiss?
We had a lot of dates where we did homework together (well, sort of) and he kissed me on the love seat in my apartment during a homework date.

13) What is your favorite thing to do together?
We love to do anything together -- especially outdoors things like playing catch or hiking. We also love to play games together.

14) How old is he?
26

15) Do you have any kids?
Two girls and a little boy on the way.

16) What is a hidden talent he has?
He is really handy at taking care of things around the house. He also plays guitar. He is a good cook, too.

17) What is his favorite type of music?
Country

18) What do you admire most about him?
Definitely his patience and how he is not judgemental of people.

19) Do you think he is going to read this?
I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

We talk too much...I already knew a lot of that. hehe :P But I didn't know it all, and it was fun reading! I especially like the picture of you guys at the park! Too cute!