Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are expecting a . . .

BOY!!!!!!!!!
I can hardly believe it! I am so excited that we are going to have a little son in our family now. Jim is especially excited. We found out yesterday and he has been so excited ever since! He has so many plans about what he is going to do with his boy -- including fishing, camping, hiking, digging, building things, and taking things apart. I love seeing him so excited.

I have to admit that I am really nervous, though! I know how to raise girls (well, sort of) and now I am going to have to figure out what to do for a boy. It will be wonderful. I am so excited!

7 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

All you need is lots of dirt, rocks, and sticks....they eventually will become, cars, guns, and swords. Boys are fun and you will find they are so much easier than girls! Best of luck with the remaining months of your pregnancy, and congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Ratliffs said...

SO excited to have you on here!! And congrats again on your little boy! Can't wait to meet him! :)

Ratliffs said...

Oh, and now that I know that you are blogging, I tag you with the Hubby tag too! :)

M&EMS said...

Congrats on a boy! It's fun to have both. It's a great balance.

Christina said...

Congrads! How exciting!

Bri said...

Congratulations on the boy. I have always wanted to experience raising both genders. Since you're entering those waters before me, let me know how it goes :)
-Bri

Chelsi said...

Congrats Celese! I know nothing about raising either, but I hear you have to diaper fast with boys! We are so happy for you.