Sunday, September 28, 2008

Everything you need to know . . .

. . . you can learn in preschool.

Violatte has learned so many wonderful things in preschool lately. My favorite one is "clean-up time." They have clean up time after a certain amount of play time. Now, every couple of hours at home she will announce that it is clean-up time. If I don't jump right in and help clean up she reminds me to help clean up. Then, she, Annee, and I all clean up toys and things for about 5 minutes and then they are back to playing. I love it! She is such a big help!

One of the ones that drives me the most crazy is that she learned what traffic lights mean. She is quick to tell me as soon as the light turns green and tell me to go. If I go through a yellow she tells me that I should have slowed down. She has turned into quite a little back-seat driver!

She has also become very responsible. She was some before preschool, but now she is even more so. She knows what all needs to be done before we leave to go somehwere (such as shows for everybody, getting keys, checking the diaper bag), she knows what needs to be done before we can eat (such as setting the table, gettin napkins, washing hands), and she is always ready to do what needs to be done. If I forget to do something she always reminds me, too. She is a really responsible little girl.

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Isn't it amazing!?!?!! I've been meaning to do a post of everything that T.J. has learned from preschool, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Great thing preschool is (or can be) :D