Friday, November 14, 2008

26 weeks

Today I had an appointment with the doctor for the baby. I am 26 1/2 weeks along now. Everything is going well. His heartbeat is great, my weight gain is good, and I'm measuring just right. Things are right on track.

The baby has dropped just a little bit so he's not in my ribs as much. I look quite a bit smaller than I used to because he is lower. I still fit into my regular pants, though, so he hasn't dropped too much.

I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm not too tired and I still have a fair amount of energy. This little guy does, too. He still wiggles so much, so that's great also!

2 comments:

Bri said...

Your regular pants, YIKES! My regular pants are the first thing to go when I get pregnant. I can't stand wearing normal pants. I pull out the bellow the belly maternity pants ASAP so I don't have all that pressure on my belly. I don't care if they are practically falling off of me.

Chelsi said...

Happy to hear you are doing so well! keep that baby cooking!