Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Thankful Day

Today was a wonderful Thanksgiving for us. We were able to spend it with my Grandparents and some friends. We had a good meal and I really enjoyed the company.
And, of course, since today is Thanksgiving, I thought I'd list some things I'm thankful for.
  • Jim (my amazing husband)
  • Violatte
  • Annalee
  • the baby on the way
  • our home
  • our jobs
  • music
  • books
  • the Gospel
  • scriptures
  • friends
  • family
  • The Atonement
  • prayer
  • water
  • rain
  • experiences
These are just a few things that I could think of. I hope you all had a wonderful day also.

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Glad to hear you had a good day!! Have fun tomorrow! :D Oh, and I liked your list! Experiences is one that stuck out to me. I think I put trials on my wordle, but its kind of the same thing!