Wednesday, November 26, 2008

28 weeks

Today marks my 28th week! Wahoo! One more month closer . . . and a few more inches rounder.






















I have been feeling pretty good. It hasn't been too bad, although being on my feet all night with work is a little rough. The little guy still wiggles and moves a lot. He feels like he is growing healthy and strong. I can't believe how far I stick out! Yikes! . . . and I still have three months to go!!! This picture is a better representation of how I feel. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Ya look good girl! :D

Chelsi said...

I hope I am as cute as you when I get pregnant! You look great!

The Posse said...

Congrats! Love the blog... And you look so cute pregnant!

M&EMS said...

Are you sure you don't just have a ball under your shirt!? You are all baby, look great!