Sunday, November 30, 2008

Violatte's Artwork

Violatte has brought home some fun artwork lately and I thought I'd take pictures and share them with everybody. Pictures are not near as fun as the real thing, but at least it's something.

This is a picture of a turkey she made with her handprint. On the side it says,
"This isn't just a turkey
As anyone can see
This is very special turkey
Was made by hand by me."


This is a little pilgrim she made. She even cut out the hat by herself and drew the face on by herself.

This little boat is the Mayflower. She cut out the pieces and attached them to a popsicle stick. She even tried to write "Mayflower" on the side of the boat.

This turkey she made in Nursery and she has some of the things she is thankful for. She was so proud that she knew that the picture is of the "President."


Thank you to Anonymous for helping me out with this art project. It is an Indian with feathers on the back. I so love the feathers!

This is my favorite art project yet. It is a little dreamcatcher. She wove some yarn through holes punched in the paper plate. Then, she tied some feathers at the bottom. I love seeing the projects that she makes!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

So sweet, what a creative little girl, you and Jim had better be saving for an art degree!

Ratliffs said...

Cool projects!!

Anonymous said...

I actually think the Turkey with the colored feathers looks more like a Native American Indian.
Cute work Vi :)