Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Pictures

Here are some fun pictures I wanted to post. This first one is of our family before church this past Sunday. I love having the kids all dressed up for church and I love how great Jim looks in a white shirt and tie!

Jim got this little onsie at the gift shop on base. It says "Navy" on it and "The United States of America" . . . plus, it's camo. Jim is so excited for a little boy!
Violatte got her chair from Annalee for Christmas. They love it and were fighting over it, so we decided that for Annee's birthday present we would get her a chair also. They are so cute, but now the girls fight over who gets the pink Princess chair. *sigh*

2 comments:

Bri said...

Happy birthday Annee! hope it was fun.
P.S. Celese, I tag you in a '5 things you like best about babies' tag :)

Ratliffs said...

What a cute family! Aren't those chairs great?! And, oh yeah, I tagged you too!!