Saturday, December 27, 2008

32 Weeks


Ok, so I am a little late on my 32 week picture. I can't believe how much bigger I got in the last four weeks! The baby still wiggles all the time and does somersaults and all sorts of acrobatics, so he's still healthy and well.

For those of you who are worried about my recent lab tests, the doctor won't get my lab results for my thyroid back until Monday and I don't have an appointment until next Friday. I'm sure if anything is wrong they will let me know right away. I'm sure everything is fine and there will be no concerns. (Just so nobody worries.)

And, I am on the last day for my antibiotics for Bronchitis. I can take a deep breath now so that is good news, and I'm sure my cough will go away with time. Things will keep getting better. The good news is, the baby is healthy and well and we are 53 days away from the due date!

1 comment:

The Posse said...

The last leg of the journey! Hang in there, girl, you're a trooper.