Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tag


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper. I love how it looks so much better!

2. Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell of a real tree, but all the work makes it so not worth it. I love our artificial tree with the lights already on it (including the fiber optic). It is beautiful!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it was the very beginning of November for my Open House

4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Years' usually

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I love my French Horn that I know my parents worked really hard to get for me. I also really loved my bed set that my parents got for me when I was going to go to college.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband, Jimmy. It's hard to stay to a budget when I want to do something so nice for him.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My girls. They are happy with anything, really.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but someday.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas on 34th Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around August

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's cheese ball with crackers and hot chocolate

16. Lights on the tree? Most definitly

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18.. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? only if I sing the song

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How stressful it becomes when people don't remember the reason for Christmas

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The Homemade Ornament theme. Although, I would love a red and silver theme just to make it look fancy sometime.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Right now, anything where I could sit down and have a dinner together as a family.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be together and spend time as a family. (And to get my house cleaned so it feels comfortable and happy.)

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Fun. Thanks for doing this! It was fun getting to know you a little better! Oh, and I found a place to get an Angel Moroni!!!