Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Annalee!

My baby is growing up so much! Annalee turns two years old tomorrow. It is so hard for me to believe and (I admit it) I get a little teary-eyed seeing her so big.

We celebrated her birthday on Monday night because her Grandpa and Grandma Sanders were here visiting. We got her all dressed up in a little dress that her Great-Grandparents sent her for Christmas. She looked so darling! She felt so beautiful, too. She was the little princess for the night. I really love the cute little bare feet with her fancy beautiful dress. It's just too cute!

Violatte really wanted to help Annalee open all of her presents.
(And don't you just love Violatte's hat?)


Annee's Grandpa and Grandma Sanders gave her some cute clothes . . .
. . . and a puzzle that she hasn't stopped playing with. (She absolutely loves puzzles!)

Her Great-Grandpa Walker and Great-Grandma Corky sent her this little dress. She wore it yesterday and it was darling! I need to get some pictures because it is so cute!

Violatte and I made some cupcakes for Annee's birthday. We really tried to get some pictures of her with the candles lit but as soon as I would light them she would blow them out so no luck in this picture. . .

. . . or this one. We all had a wonderful time, though, and enjoyed celebrating our little Annee. We love her so much!

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful girl!!!