Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Update

Yesterday I went in the for the thorough ultrasound to check everything with the baby. I am happy to say that the baby is healthy in every way and looking very good. The lady doing the ultrasound checked everything -- the heart, the brain, the organs, the limbs -- and everything looked perfect. It was also very obvious that it was a boy. So, now we have no doubts that we are going to have a son, and he looks wonderfully healthy and strong. I can feel him wiggling all over the place and I can tell he is getting stronger and bigger each day.

The due date was also moved up a few days. The new date is February 14th - Valentine's Day. Violatte was so fascinated by watching the baby on the screen that the nurse asked Violatte what she would like pictures of. Violatte asked for pictures of the baby's feet, so the nurse printed off a couple for her. She is so proud and has even hung them on the fridge. The girls are so excited for the baby to come, just like Jim and I. It will be wonderful to have this new addition to our family.

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

How fun to have that date as your due date! Now if only they came on those dates too! :D That is too cute about Violatte. I'm glad that we weren't able to watch them...I wouldn't have wanted to have taken away from that special moment for her! Too precious.

Lacey said...

Congrats on a baby boy! I'm so envious! I hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy!