Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Fall Mosaic (part 2)

I decided I would put my answers for my mosaic up so that it helps to describe my mosaic a little more.

1. What is your first name? Celese
2. What is your favorite autumn food? Apple Pie
3. What was your favorite movie? "Shall We Dance"
4. What is your favorite color? purple
5. Who is your favorite celebrity? Reese Witherspoon
6. Favorite autumn drink? Apple Cider
7. Dream Vacation? Bora Bora
8. Favorite dessert? Brownies
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Content
10. Your favorite Flower? Daisy
11. One word to describe you. Determined
12. Favorite Fall activity. Hiking

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Celese this was a good idea, I didn't htink to do it when I did mine. It is fun to compare your answers with the picture that pulls up.