Friday, October 31, 2008

Maturango Junction

This past Saturday we went to a big fair thing here in Ridgecrest called the Maturango Junction. The kids got to wear their costumes and be in a costume parade and do all sorts of fun things. I worked a booth for Mary Kay, so they got to spend some time with me there. Their friends (TJ and Ian) were there too and Aimee took a picture of all the kids in their costumes sitting on the curb by our booth. It's so cute. Seeing them all together made me laugh at how different the boys and the girls are. Violatte and Annalee sure enjoy being with their friends.

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

It took me a minute to figure out how you got the picture! :D

Some of the other ones are pretty funny too! I'll have to send them to you soon!

Chelsi said...

They are so sweet! I totally have a photo just like this from when I was a little girl with Jacob Wilcox and Wyatt Sutton. It is one of my favorite pictures. Your girls will love this memory some day! Happy Halloween Sanders Family!