Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Pictures

We had a fun Halloween this year. We were really busy all day. It was a flex Friday so Jim had work off. Violatte had a field trip with preschool so Jim and I went and took Annee with us so we could help with the field trip. We all met at a park and then walked to a pumpkin patch where they did crafts and had stories. It was really fun and we all enjoyed ourselves, although, I have to say that I am not used to about 30 preschoolers in one small space. It was crazy, but the girls had such a great time. They decorated cookies, colored, made bracelets, and had a great time.

The thing that I enjoyed the most was that it was raining. I love the rain! It smelled good and it felt good. It seemed even more fallish.

Tonight we had a trunk-or-treat at our church. There were so many families there. I loved seeing all of the costumes. I gave out the candy while Jim took the girls around. They played some games and went trick-or-treating. They really seemed to have fun.

When we got home we went to some of our neighbors' houses to trick-or-treat. The girls were so tired, though, so we only went to a few. When we got home I wanted to take pictures. Violatte was happy to show off for the camera, but Annee was a little too tired. (That's why she has her back to me and a pout on her face in the pictures.) Violatte was a unicorn and Annalee was a frog. They were so cute in their costumes! Also, if you notice, they both have very chocolatey faces. They were a little too quick to dive in to some cupcakes, but I guess Halloween is the one day a year kids get to enjoy sweets too much.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I bet Halloween is so fun with little ones, I can't wait until Trev and I have some to celebrate with...and sneak candy from to munch. Come on, it will be in the name of health...kids should not have so much sugar...only mommies and daddies...Glad you had a wonderful night.

Bri said...

I love the rain too. Both today and yesterday Gwen and I went on a walk in the rain just for fun.