Friday, October 17, 2008

High School Tag!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Umm..yeah, but we all have regrets
2. What kind of car did you drive? '87 Chevy Celebrity -- It was a beast! I loved that car!
3. Were you a party animal? Not at all!
4. Were you considered a flirt? That's debatable.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band, choir, show choir, and played with the Symphonic Orchestra
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? losing a real gun tucked into my top during a play I was in.
7. Were you a nerd? You could say that.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I wish
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? lol, I don't think I was ever able to in the first place
11. Who were your favorite teachers? some of my Seminary teachers were incredible, Mr. Bowen was great at teaching Spanish, and my AP English teacher was also really good. I can't remember names, though.
12. What was your school's full name? Madison High School
13. School mascot? oops, I put the wrong one down originally, we were actually the bobcats (thanks Cynthia for correcting that.) :)
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? yes. the sad thing is I had to look these up. Junior - Bill Eskridge, Senior - I don't remember if I went or not.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Only if I could go back with the things I learned and do it differently. If it was the same way -- you could never ever pay me enough to go back and go through that again.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? that I spent a lot of the time praying I wouldn't trip when I went up the stairs to get my diploma. I didn't, so I was good.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? :D I skipped Senior Skip Day. I think they went to Lagoon, though.
18. Were you in a club? yup. National Honors Society as well as speech, debate,
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Sadly, yes. Not much, but some. As soon as this baby is born I am going to get back down to high school size.
20. Who was your prom date? Junior Year- Braedyn Mockli
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? good question
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Who cares what everybody thinks!! As long as you're happy and having fun that's good enough! Oh, and don't worry about not having a boyfriend. You're cooler without one. :D (Aimee, it was too well said, that I just have to say ditto!!!!)
I tag: Cynthia, Lynette, Chelsi, and Tasheena

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

BTW hon, thanks for the tag and we were the bobcats!! I think South were cougars. haha, I enjoyed reading this!

Chelsi said...

Tagged again! Shoot. I just caught up on all my tags. You should do the photo mosaic tag that I have on my blog right now.